August 1-2, Kobe, Japan
Integrated Research Center of Kobe University
The 14th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security (AsiaJCIS 2019) will be held in Kobe, Japan on August 1 through 2, 2019. The focus of this conference is on the technical and practical aspects of the security applications. The conference will serve as a forum to present new results from the academic research community as well as from the industry. Original papers are solicited for submission to AsiaJCIS. In addition, several distinguished security experts will be invited to give technical talks.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
April 3, 2019 April 17, 2019 (Extended)April 19, 2019 23:59 UTC (Re-extended)
- Acceptance Notification: May 24, 2019
- Camera-ready Due: May 31, 2019
- AsiaJCIS 2019 Program is announced. (Jun. 10, 2019)
- Accepted papers are announced. (Jun. 7, 2019)
- Submission deadline has been re-extended to April 19, 2019 23:59 UTC. (Apr. 17, 2019)
- The AsiaJCIS 2019 Proceedings will be published by IEEE CPS. (Apr. 4, 2019)
- Submission deadline has been extended to April 17, 2019. (Mar. 29, 2019)
- Submission page is opened. (Feb. 20, 2019)
- The website is launched. (Jan. 22, 2019)
To Be Announced
All accepted papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and the IEEE CSDL (Computer Society Digital Library).