Call for Papers
Download Version is available.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
April 3, 2019 April 17, 2019 (Extended)April 19, 2019 23:59 UTC (Re-extended)
- Acceptance Notification: May 24, 2019
- Camera-ready Due: May 31, 2019
Topics of interest for AsiaJCIS 2019 include all theory and practice of cryptography, network security, and systems security, as in previous AsiaJCIS. In particular, we encourage the following topics this year:
- Applied Cryptography
- Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Cloud Security
- NGN Security
- Home Network Security
- Mobile, Ad-Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- VANET Security
- Network RFID Security
- Wireless PAN/LAN/MAN/WAN Security
- P2P Network Security
- DoS/DDoS Attack Countermeasures
- Leakage Resilience
- System/Middleware/OS Security
- Virtualization Security
- Database Security
- Secure eHealth/eBusiness/eCommerce/eGoverment
- Secure eVode/eContract/eCash
- Ubiquitous Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Web Services security
- SNS Security
- VoIP Security
- Smartphone Security
- IPTV Security
Information Security Management
- Human Resource Security
- IT Assurance
- Security Policy
- Digital Evidence
- Big Data
- Smart Grid Security
- Malware Countermeasures
- Content Security
- ID Management and Privacy Controls
- Security Engineering
- Usable Security and Privacy
- Outsourcing/Verifiable Computing
Instructions for Authors
Authors are invited to submit original papers. The papers must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel to any other conferences that have proceedings. The submission must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, or obvious references. Authors of accepted papers *MUST* give oral presentation at the conference. Papers of authors who will not attend the conference will be deleted from the conference proceedings, and will be announced as "no show paper" on the conference site.
All accepted papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and the IEEE CSDL (Computer Society Digital Library).
The paper submission should conform to the following guidelines:
- The submission must be written in English and at most 8 pages in length including references and appendices in the IEEE Xplore format for conference. Extra payment is changed for more pages in full paper case.
- Formatted to US Letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (print area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high, two-column format with columns 3-1/16 inches (7.85 cm) wide with a 3/8 inch (0.81 cm) space between them, single-spaced 10-point Times fully justified text).
Please download the IEEE Template in Word version or Latex version. Authors should submit the manuscript in PDF format and make sure that the file will print on a printer that uses letter size (8.5 x 11) paper. Submissions ignoring these guidelines may be rejected without further consideration.
Best Paper Awards
We will select the best paper(s) and announce them during the conference or the banquet.